Some neat points
Some thing about thailand that I have noticed:
The not so good
1. There is rarly toilet paper provided. Rather there is a hose, but then you are still wet so it is only half helpful. The Thai toilets are uncomfortable and I am not used to them yet.
2. The larger cities stink everywhere. Especially Bangkok. There is not a proper garbage disposal or sewer system. The garbage is just burnt releasing stink and the toilet system is a mystery to me.
3. Every day at a few different moments my heart strings are pulled frm missing people, mostly Dave of course. But then I remember that what I am doing is the most ideal thing for me at this time.
The Good and the Great
1. You can drink at my age.
2. Everything is cheap cheap cheap. Massages every other day is fankly awesome.
3.There seem to be few laws. I was aloud to ride a motorbike without a licence, pick up trucks drive around with ten people in the back things liek that.
4. The weather is warm with a cooling breeze.
5. It is very easy to meet people providing that you are in their sitting, ordering, stading area ect. It is much like Shambhala were everyone has something in comon= you are travelling. It provides a nearly endless bank of conversation starters and topics. The majority about where you are from, your country and comparing and contrasting the features of each countries cultures, society norms, food, language ect.
6. Then the whole heap of things that I think most people know about-adventure, relaxation, new experience, escapisim, freedom from work, expantion of views and knowledge and all those things that come with just a bit of effort on your part.